Using a face steam for the first time is intimidating, we get it. We're here today to show you how simple and relaxing the process actually is. You'll be adding a face steam to your Sunday spa ritual in no time.
For such an easy and fun process, regular face steaming comes with a ton of benefits. The steam softens the external layer of dead skin cells as it releases built up dirt and bacteria. As the skin perspires, it increases circulation, leaving your skin glowing.
Let's get started!
1) Grab your Whole Apothecary Botanical Steam
2) Boil some water. I find it easiest to use the tea kettle. While the water is heating up, pour roughly two heaping tablespoons of the Botanical Steam into a heat-safe bowl.
3) Once the water is almost boiling, gently pour it over the Botanical Steam in your heat-safe bowl.
4) Grab a towel and lean over the infusion, trapping all the herbal goodness inside. Get comfortable and breathe deeply for up to 10 minutes. You will feel your face beginning to perspire; that's good! Your pores are opening and your skin is soaking in all of the steam as it detoxifies.
5) After steaming, follow-up with our Detoxifying Mud Mask for best results!